Multivariable Calculus, Fall 2011: 205, 209
This page contains information for the course taught with Prof. Frenkel (email, website). The main website for the course can be found here.
These are two recitation/discussion sections for a course concerning calculus in dimensions greater than 1. Each week we will meet three times to go over homework problems, work examples, and answer any questions about the material that aren't resolved in lecture. Our regular meeting times are listed below, and I have also posted my office hours.
Lots of material is available on the main course page, including exam dates, a list of homework, and the course syllabus.
I will be updating this page throughout the semester.
Schedule, Dates and Times
I have listed below some events (along with dates and times) relevant to the course. In addition to the office hours listed, I am also available by appointment; I have a calendar at this address to facilitate setting up meetings.
Regular class times
- Monday, 10:00am - 11:00am in 385 LeConte
- Wednesday, 10:00am - 11:00am in 385 LeConte
- Friday, 10:00am - 11:00am in 385 LeConte
- Monday, 12:00pm - 1:00pm in 55 Evans
- Wednesday, 12:00pm - 1:00pm in 55 Evans
- Friday, 12:00pm - 1:00pm in 55 Evans
Section 002 (Lecture):
- Tuesday, 3:30pm - 5:00pm in 155 Dwinelle
- Thursday, 3:30pm - 5:00pm in 155 Dwinelle
- Tuesday, 10:00am - 11:00am in 854 Evans
- Friday, 1:30pm - 2:30pm in 854 Evans
Midterm: Thursday, October 6th, 3:30pm in 155 Dwinelle
Midterm: Thursday, November 3rd, 3:30pm in 155 Dwinelle
Final: Friday, December 16th, 7:00pm in Wheeler auditorium
Notes from November 29th.
This is a work in progress.